Features for the Brave HBHS600GXE Power Pack
Mounts securely to your trailer or application.
Zinga in-tank hydraulic filter with indicator.
System relief valve.
Compatible for use with single or double-acting cylinders.
Large hydraulic oil tank with sight / temperature gauge.
Fork lift accessible.
Engine: Honda GX630
Engine CC: 688cc
Flow: 9 GPM
Pump Displacement: .66 CIR
Pump Ports Inlet: 1-1/16-12 Orb and Outlet: 7/8-14 Orb
Pump Rotation Direction: Clockwise
Hydraulic Tank Volume (Nominal, Actual, Useable): 19.2, 17.5, 13.5
Hydraulic Tank Material: 12 Gauge Steel
Hydraulic Tank Drain Port: 3/4"NPT
Hydraulic Valve PSI: 3,000 PSI
Hydraulic Valve Type: Optional Kits Available
Hydraulic Valve Inlet: 12 ORB Plumbed to Reservoir
Hydraulic Valve Outlet: 8 Male JIC Adapter Installed
Weight (Dry): 368 lbs.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 48" x 24.5" x 43"
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Features for the Goal Zero 1500X
Goodbye Gas Generator. Hello Yeti X:?
With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and home backup.
Versatile Port Options:?
Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
Weight: 45.64 lbs (20.7 kg)
Dimensions: 15.25 x 10.23 x 10.37 in (38.74 x 25.98 x 26.34 cm)
Operating usage temperature: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
Smart Phone (12 Wh): 127
Tablet (30 Wh): 51
Laptop (50 Wh): 31
POV Camera (5 Wh): 303
DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 84
Head Lamp (5 Wh): 303
Hours of Runtime
Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 Wh): 337
Light Bulb (11 Wh): 138
CPAP (65 Wh): 24
TV (42" LED) (100 Wh): 15
Pellet Grill (60 Wh): 26
Microwave (1000 Wh): 2
Portable Fridge (25 Wh): 61
Mini Fridge(35 Wh): 44
Full Size Refrigerator (55 Wh): 28
Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 Wh): 1
USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
USB-C port (output): 5 - 12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated
USB-C PD port (input / output): 5 - 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
12V car port (output): 12V, up to 13A (160W max), regulated
12V High Power Port (output): 12V, up to 30A (360W max), regulated (front face/under lid)
120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 16.5A (2000W, 3500W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-50V, up to 10A (150W max) (front face/under lid)
High Power charging port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
Expansion Module port Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
Features for the Generac GP17500E
The Generac GP17500 portable generator is the perfect solution to handle the aftermath of a powerful storm that leaves you without electricity. With 17,500 running watts, it's the most powerful portable generator on the market. It can support many 5-ton air conditioning units and can provide power for up to 16 circuits. The Generac GP17500 is the king of portable back-up power.
Generac GP Series portable generators have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal after review, to reassure consumers of their product-purchasing decisions.
Generac OHV Engine: A long-life Generac OHV engine with full pressure lubrication lasts 3-4 times longer than competitive generator engines.
Electric Start: The electric start option gets you up and running, fast.
Electric Governor: Provides fast response to changing electrical loads.
50-amp High Power Outlet: The 50-amp outlet, twist lock plug and GFCI protected duplex outlets give you more usage options.
Hardened-Steel Tube Cradle: Durable and rugged cradle frame prevent the generator from damage.
Automatic Idle Control: Automatically adjusts idles speed to give you maximum performance with reduced fuel usage.
Covered Outlets: Keeps your generator safe in the most extreme operating conditions.
Low-tone Mufflers: Provides quieter operation to keep nature and your neighbors happy.
Circuit Breaker Protected Outlets: Protects your generator against a circuit overload.
Portability: Wheel kit, lifting eye, fixed handles, and 13 inch all-terrain tires make transporting easy in the most rugged conditions.
Jackery was founded in Silicon Valley in 2012. With state-of-the-art R&D and manufacturing expertise, Jackery launched the first Lithium Portable Power Station in 2015. As an industry leader in solar generators, Jackery will strive to continue the vision and commitment to providing green energy solutions and powering outdoor life.
- SOLAR GENERATOR SG1500: Jackery Solar Generator SG1500 (Explorer 1500 + 2 x Solar Panels 100W) is a perfect combination for customers. It brings you clean, quiet, portable green power for daily life, fearless of power outage.
- 1800W CONTINUOUS /3600W PEAK OUTPUT: Solar Generator SG1500 has High Power 3600W peak/1800W continuous output and 1534Wh capacity. Ideal for Home DIY Can supply electricity for high-power devices like Electric Hammer, Air Compressor, Circular Saw, Angle Grinder, Electric Wrench, etc.
- FAST RECHARGING With the DOUBLE AC adapter (total of 500W), the Explorer 1500 can be fast recharged in 3 HOURS. With one AC adapter, the Explorer 1500 can be recharged with in 6 Hours.
- SOLARPEAK TECHNOLOGY: Jackery invented a technology for creating a smarter, more user-friendly, and higher efficient operating system - the Solarpeak Technology (an upgraded MPPT). It builds in the Explorer 1500 and adds 30% more solar recharging efficiency.
- CHARGE: SG1500 can power 7 different devices simultaneously such as TV, Drone, Laptop, iPad, Hairdryer, Camera, etc.
- RECHARGE: 3 ways to recharge: Solar Panel (2 panels need 8 H), AC Outlet(1 adapter needs 6 H, 2 adapters need 3 H), Car Outlet(15.5 H).
- 24-MONTH WARRANTY: Jackery office provides in-time services with 24-month warranty and lifetime technical support. Address: 48531 Warm Springs Blvd, Ste 408 Fremont, CA 94539.
- HOW TO USE: Connect 2 Solar Panels and Explorer 1500 with 1 Solar Charge Adapter(Included in the package). NOTE: For power saving, Explorer 1500 portable power station will be turned off automatically in 12 hours when being drawn under 25W power.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Capacity: 1534Wh; Weight: 35.27lbs; Dimensions: 14* 10.4* 12.7 in; Input: 2* DC, Double to 500W; AC Outputs (* 3): 3* 110V, 1800W Continuous/3600W Peak Output; Car Port Output; USB Outputs (* 3): 1* USB-C With PD, 2* USB-A.
- PACKAGE: 1* Explorer 1500 Portable Power Station; 1* Car Charger Cable; 1* AC&DC Adapter; 1* User Manual; 2* Solar Charge Adapters; 2* Solar Panels 100W.
|The Nature's Generator is comprised of 2-natural ways to generate free electricity. The first is through the included solar panel(s) and the second is through the wind generator port, wind generators can be purchased separately. The system consists of a battery pack that stores electrical energy, state-of-the-art electronics that convert 12-Volt to normal, everyday household electricity. In addition the NATURE'S GENERATOR does not require any gas to run and also does emit any toxic fumes like standard gas generators can, not to mention it does not produce any sound. With the included solar panel(s), the natures generator is a complete solar electric production and storage unit. Generators are self contained power which generate their own electricity by use of a solar panel or wind generator. It generates its own electricity and stores the electricity for use when you need it. The platinum system includes the NATURE'S GENERATOR, natures power pod, three 100-Watt solar panels and cart, universal heavy duty cart, Some assembly required.
- 3 AC outlets deliver up to 1800-Watt of peak pure sine wave AC power
- Built-in 60 AH/720 WH SLA battery
- Polycrystalline solar panel provides up to 100-Watt of recharging power; some assembly required
- Additional 100 Amp /1.2 kWh sealed-lead acid battery
- Central LCD display shows system information
- Universal heavy duty cart included and designed to work with the Nature's Generator, Nature's Generator Power Pod or both. Some assembly required.
- Integrated uninterrupted power supply (UPS) function
- 300-Watt solar charge controller and port
- 300-Watt wind generator charge controller and port
- 90-Watt built-in quick charge battery charger
- 2 USB ports deliver up to 3 Amp or 15-Watt output
- Built-in 600-Volt/175 Amp expansion port for connecting an unlimited amount of Nature's Generator Power Pods
Features for the DuroMax XP13000HX Generator Digital Command Center: All-new control center with a digital multimeter, push-button start, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds! The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance. Runs on Gas or Propane: This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Why Dual Fuel? Learn more about Dual Fuel technology Equipped With Co Alert: Equipped with DuroMax CO Alert technology that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected. Built using a powerful 500cc OHV DuroMax engine and features ALL COPPER WINDINGS designed to make your generator last for years. Push Button Start: The fully loaded power panel includes four 120V GFCI household outlets, one 120V 30AMP outlet, one 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet, and a heavy-duty 120/240V 50AMP outlet making it transfer switch ready!? Onboard the XP13000HX are individual circuit breakers, idle control, and a low oil sensor.?
Spark Plug Wrench
Wheel & Handle Kit
Running Amps @ 240V: 41.56
Amperage: 87.50A / 33.33A
Voltage: 120V / 240VAC
Frequency: 60 Hz
Engine Size: 500 cc
Engine Type: 4-Cycle Air-Cooled Spark-Ignition
Engine Speed: 3600 rpm
Fuel Type: Gasoline / Propane
Fuel Tank Capacity (Gasoline): 8.3 gal.
Suggested Tank Size (Propane): 40 lbs.
Runtime (Gasoline) at 50% Load: 8.5 hrs.
Runtime (Propane) at 50% Load: 6.5 hrs.
Start Type: Electric / Recoil
Volume Level: 74 dB
EPA Certified: Yes
CARB Certified: Yes
Product Dimensions: 30" L x 29" W x 26" H
Product Weight: 240 lbs.