|Content||The Nature's Generator Gold-PE system brings together the Nature's Generator Gold System and the Nature's Generator Power Transfer Kit. The Nature's Generator Gold System is a great introductory system that allows users to start generating and storing their own power even if it's something they haven't done before. With the addition of the Nature's Generator Power Transfer Kit you'll be able to continue providing power to your most needed items without having to disconnect them from their current outlets. By installing the Nature's Generator Power Transfer Kit you'll be able to link the existing power circuits in your indoor breaker panel to the Nature's Generator Gold System. The Nature's Generator can provide up to 720 watt hours of run time and with the Nature's Generator Power Panel, you can continually recharge the generator up to 100 watts per hour.
Nature's generator is made with a built-in 1800-Watt pure sine wave inverter and a 60Ah AGM sealed lead acid battery that is maintenance free
Easy to read LCD display on the Nature's Generator will show you system information such as battery level, output information (over 100 watts) and charging status
Included ports/outlets on the Nature's Generator front panel: 3 x 120-Volt AC outlets, 2 x USB ports that provide up to 3 Amp of combined power, 1 x 12-Volt DC outlet, 1 x solar input and 1 x wind input
Nature's Generator back panel includes a built-in 600-Volt/175 Amp expansion port that allows connection of the nature's power pod for extended battery storage and run time
Included SmartKey allows you to sync your generator to the Nature's Pulse app by connecting the SmartKey to the Nature's Generator you'll be able to track system usage and performance
Poly-crystalline Nature's Power Panel provides up to 100 watts of recharge power per hour for the Nature's Generator the included 50 ft. solar panel cable allows you to successfully connect your Nature's Power Panel to the Nature's Generator creating a convenient, self-sustaining system
By installing the power transfer kit and linking up to four circuits from your indoor breaker panel, you will be able to keep your most important items running in case of power loss common circuits to keep backed up include common areas, lights, garage doors, refrigerators, etc.||The Nature's Generator is comprised of 2-natural ways to generate free electricity. The first is through the included solar panel(s) and the second is through the wind generator port, wind generators can be purchased separately. The system consists of a battery pack that stores electrical energy, state-of-the-art electronics that convert 12-Volt to normal, everyday household electricity. In addition the NATURE'S GENERATOR does not require any gas to run and also does emit any toxic fumes like standard gas generators can, not to mention it does not produce any sound. With the included solar panel(s), the natures generator is a complete solar electric production and storage unit. Generators are self contained power which generate their own electricity by use of a solar panel or wind generator. It generates its own electricity and stores the electricity for use when you need it. The platinum system includes the NATURE'S GENERATOR, natures power pod, three 100-Watt solar panels and cart, universal heavy duty cart, Some assembly required.
- 3 AC outlets deliver up to 1800-Watt of peak pure sine wave AC power
- Built-in 60 AH/720 WH SLA battery
- Polycrystalline solar panel provides up to 100-Watt of recharging power; some assembly required
- Additional 100 Amp /1.2 kWh sealed-lead acid battery
- Central LCD display shows system information
- Universal heavy duty cart included and designed to work with the Nature's Generator, Nature's Generator Power Pod or both. Some assembly required.
- Integrated uninterrupted power supply (UPS) function
- 300-Watt solar charge controller and port
- 300-Watt wind generator charge controller and port
- 90-Watt built-in quick charge battery charger
- 2 USB ports deliver up to 3 Amp or 15-Watt output
- Built-in 600-Volt/175 Amp expansion port for connecting an unlimited amount of Nature's Generator Power Pods
Features for the Generac GP15000E
The Generac GP15000E generator combines more power with the convenience of portability. 15,000 running watts and 22,500 starting watts are ideal for larger applications, either at home or on the jobsite. Equipped with low-oil shutdown keeps your engine safe, while the hardened steel tube cradle protects the machine in rougher environments. Plus with a 10 hour run time at 50% load, you'll have plenty of power all night long.
- Generac OHV Engine: A long-life Generac OHV engine with full pressure lubrication lasts 3-4 times longer than competitive generator engines.
- Electric Start: The electric start option gets you up and running, fast.
- Idle Control: Lowers noise levels and increases fuel efficiency for long run-times.
- Low-Oil Shutdown: Monitors oil pressure and automatically shuts down the engine if low oil is detected.
- Large Fuel Tank: 16 gallon fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge gives you up to 10 hours of run time at 50% load.
- Hardened-Steel Tube Cradle: Durable and rugged cradle frame prevents the generator from damage.
- Circuit Breaker Protected Outlets: Protects your generator against a circuit overload.
- Portability: Wheel kit, lifting eye, fixed handles, and pneumatic tires make transporting easy in the most rugged conditions.
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Features for the Yamaha EF7200DE - Generator
- Improved MZ360 Engine: Designed for durability, reliability, and fuel efficiency.
- Cast Iron Cylinder Lining: Provides optimal heat dissipation.
- Automatic Oil Warning System: Engine shuts off automatically when oil level is low to prevent damage.
- Transistor Controlled Ignition: Provides a clean and efficient spark that ensures easy and reliable starting.
- Auto Decompression: Exhaust valve automatically opens to reduce initial back pressure for effortless manual starting.
- Fuel Gauge: Easily check the fuel level with a quick glance.
Features for the Brave HBHS610GXE Power Pack
Mounts securely to your trailer or application.
Zinga in-tank hydraulic filter with indicator.
System relief valve.
Compatible for use with single or double-acting cylinders.
Large hydraulic oil tank with sight / temperature gauge.
Fork lift accessible.
Engine: Honda GX630
Engine CC: 688cc
Flow: 12 GPM
Pump Displacement: .88 CIR
Pump Ports Inlet: 1-1/16-12 Orb and Outlet: 7/8-14 Orb
Pump Rotation Direction: Clockwise
Hydraulic Tank Volume (Nominal, Actual, Useable): 19.2, 17.5, 13.5
Hydraulic Tank Material: 12 Gauge Steel
Hydraulic Tank Drain Port: 3/4"NPT
Hydraulic Valve PSI: 2,250 PSI
Hydraulic Valve Type: Optional Kits Available
Hydraulic Valve Inlet: 12 ORB Plumbed to Reservoir
Hydraulic Valve Outlet: 8 Male JIC Adapter Installed
Weight (Dry): 368 lbs.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 48" x 24.5" x 43"
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|The HomePower 1 is an emergency power supply to charge your electronic devices and operate your home appliances in disasters and accidents. It has 1002Wh of power. It comes with 3 AC outlets with the pure-sine wave, supporting 1000-Watt rated power and 2000-Watt surge power at 110-Volt.
Industry-leading safety and reliability designed with electric-vehicle-grade battery cells, every unit undergoes 52 reliability and safety tests
1,002-Watt (278,400 mAh) offers up to 7-days of power supply to your crucial devices and home appliances on a single charge
2 USB-C outputs with PD 18-Watt, 1 USB-A with 5-Volt/2.4 Amp, 1 USB-A with QUALCOMM quick charge 3.0 and 1 car outlet with 12-Volt/10 Amp
Recharge from your car, AC outlet or with the solar power 1 portable solar panel
These products are not manufactured or sold by Generac Power Systems, Inc., and Generac Power Systems is not affiliated in any way with Generark Energy Inc. and does not endorse, authorize, sponsor, or maintain Generark Energy or any of its products.|
There are no reviews yet.