|Content||The Peak Solar Generator SG1500 with four solar panels gives you power on the go. This generator and the solar panels are perfect for powering tools and appliances when camping or on the road. The SG1500 generator can charge up to seven devices at once and it can be recharged via a wall outlet, a car outlet or the solar panels.
Solar Generator SG1500: Jackery Solar Generator SG1500 (Explorer 1500 + four solar panels 100-W) is a perfect combination for customers; brings you clean, quiet, portable green power for daily life, fearless of power outages
1,800-W continuous /3,600-W peak output: Solar Generator SG1500 has high power 3,600-W peak/1,800-W continuous output and 1,534-Wh capacity; ideal for home DIY can supply electricity for high-power devices like an electric hammer, air compressor, circular saw, angle grinder, electric wrench and more
Fast recharging with double AC adapter (total of 500-W): the Explorer 1500 can be fast recharged in three hours; with one AC adapter, it can be recharged in six hours
Solarpeak Technology: Jackery invented a technology for creating a smarter, more user-friendly and higher efficient operating system - the Solarpeak Technology (an upgraded MPPT); builds in the Explorer 1500 and adds 30% more solar recharging efficiency
Charge: SG1500 can power seven different devices simultaneously such as a TV, drone, laptop, iPad, hairdryer, camera, etc.
Three ways to recharge: solar panel (four panels need 4 H), AC outlet(one adapter needs 6 H, two adapters need 3 H), car outlet (15.5 H)
How to use: connect four solar panels and Explorer 1500 with two solar charge adapters
Specifications: capacity: 1,534-Wh; weight: 35.27 lbs.; dimensions: 14 x 10.4 x 12.7 in.; input: two DC, double to 500-W; AC outputs (three): three 110V, 1800-W continuous/3,600-W peak output; car port output; USB outputs (three): one USB-C with PD, two USB-A
Includes: one Explorer 1500 Portable Power Station, one car charger cable, one AC & DC adapter, one user manual, two solar charge adapters, four solar panels 100-W
For power saving, Explorer 1500 portable power station will be turned off automatically in 12 hours when being drawn under 25-W power|
Features for the Honda EG4000
Honda presents the EG4000 generator that offers exclusive DAVR (Digital Auto Voltage Regulation) and Voltage Selector Switch between 120/240V. When the power goes out and you need backup machine, the Honds EG4000 is your go to when needed.
- 4000 Watts: Offers 400 watts, 120/240V of power. Shows that the generator is both powerful and dependable when you need it.
- CO-MINDER - Advanced Carbon Monoxide Detection System CO-MINDER? continuously monitors carbon monoxide (CO) levels. It automatically shuts down the generator before detected CO levels near the generator become dangerously high.
- DAVR (Digital Auto Voltage Regulation): The DAVR is designed to hold the voltage stability within a +/- 1% range during operation. Provides stable and consistent power to the generator, making your appliances/house is powered up.
- OHV Engine: OHV Engines are known to reliable, easy-to-start and incredibly rugged. You can always count on a legendary Honda OHV when you need it most.
- 120/240 Selector Switch: Be able to choose between both 120 and 240 volts, allowing to power units with larger wattage requirements. More usable power and more flexibility are at your disposal.
- Full Frame Protection: Keeps the generator sturdy and protected. Allows it to keep running when your needing it the most.
- Runs 15.7 Hours @ 50%: Can run up to over 15 hours at 50% load, showing how durable and hardworking it can be. Provides confidence that the generator will be there for you and your family.
- 49 State Model - Not for Sale in California
Features for the Generac GP17500E
The Generac GP17500 portable generator is the perfect solution to handle the aftermath of a powerful storm that leaves you without electricity. With 17,500 running watts, it's the most powerful portable generator on the market. It can support many 5-ton air conditioning units and can provide power for up to 16 circuits. The Generac GP17500 is the king of portable back-up power.
Generac GP Series portable generators have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal after review, to reassure consumers of their product-purchasing decisions.
- Generac OHV Engine: A long-life Generac OHV engine with full pressure lubrication lasts 3-4 times longer than competitive generator engines.
- Electric Start: The electric start option gets you up and running, fast.
- Electric Governor: Provides fast response to changing electrical loads.
- 50-amp High Power Outlet: The 50-amp outlet, twist lock plug and GFCI protected duplex outlets give you more usage options.
- Hardened-Steel Tube Cradle: Durable and rugged cradle frame prevent the generator from damage.
- Automatic Idle Control: Automatically adjusts idles speed to give you maximum performance with reduced fuel usage.
- Covered Outlets: Keeps your generator safe in the most extreme operating conditions.
- Low-tone Mufflers: Provides quieter operation to keep nature and your neighbors happy.
- Circuit Breaker Protected Outlets: Protects your generator against a circuit overload.
- Portability: Wheel kit, lifting eye, fixed handles, and 13 inch all-terrain tires make transporting easy in the most rugged conditions.
Features for the Brave HBHS310GX Power Pack
Mounts securely to your trailer or application.
Spin-on hydraulic return filter with indicator.
System relief valve.
Compatible for use with single or double-acting cylinders.
Large hydraulic oil tank with sight / temperature gauge.
Fork lift accessible.
Engine: Honda GX390
Engine CC: 390cc
Flow: 7 GPM
Pump Displacement : .51 CIR
Pump Ports: Inlet: 1-1/16-12 Orb and Outlet: 7/8-14 Orb
Pump Rotation Direction: Clockwise
Hydraulic Tank Volume (Nominal, Actual, Useable): 9.7, 8.5, 5.75
Hydraulic Tank Material: 12 Gauge Steel
Hydraulic Tank Drain Port: 3/4"NPT
Hydraulic Valve PSI: 2,000 PSI
Hydraulic Valve Type: Optional Kits Available
Hydraulic Valve Inlet: 12 ORB Plumbed to Reservoir
Hydraulic Valve Outlet: 8 Male JIC Adapter Installed
Weight (Dry): 240 lbs.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 44" x 24.5" x 26"
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Features for the Goal Zero Yeti 3000X
Goodbye Gas Generator. Hello Yeti X:?
With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and home backup.
Take Your Wall Outlet Anywhere:?
Powerful 2000W AC (3500W Surge) inverter allows you to run power-hungry devices and appliances with confidence. Our new industry-leading inverter can handle surges from power tools, medical devices, and home appliances, including full-size refrigerators.
Versatile Port Options:?
Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
Experience Unlimited Power:
Charge the Yeti 3000X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you?re home. Integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you?re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
Power in the Palm of Your Hand:
Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with Yeti App 3.0. Features remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to optimize your battery life.
Smart Phone (12 Wh): 253, Tablet (30 Wh): 101, Laptop (50 Wh): 61, POV Camera (5 Wh): 607, DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 169, Head Lamp (5 Wh): 607
Hours of Runtime:
Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 Wh): 674, Light Bulb (11 Wh): 276, CPAP (65 Wh): 47, TV (42" LED) (100 Wh): 31, Pellet Grill (60 Wh): 51, Microwave (1000 Wh): 3, Portable Fridge (25 Wh): 122, Mini Fridge (35 Wh): 87, Full Size Refrigerator (55 Wh): 55, Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 Wh): 2
Pair Your Yeti with Solar:
Take your Yeti completely off grid by pairing with one of our solar panels. There is a lot to consider when choosing a panel, but we?ve made the process simple. Check out the chart below to explore all your Yeti / Solar pairing options. Please note: The Yeti 3000X max solar input is 600W. Exceeding 600W of solar will improve recharge times in low-light and variable conditions.
Backup Your Home:
Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs.?Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more. Integrate directly with your home's circuits for a more seamless backup power experience.
Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
Weight: 69.78 lbs (31.65 kg)
Dimensions: 15.25 x 10.23 x 13.6 in (38.74 x 25.98 x 34.54 cm)
Operating usage temperature:32-104 F (0-40 C)
Warranty: 24 months
USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
USB-C port (output): 5 - 12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated
USB-C PD port (input / output): 5 - 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
12V car port (output): 12V, up to 13A (160W max), regulated
12V High Power Port (output): 12V, up to 30A (360W max), regulated (front face/under lid)
120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 16.5A (2000W, 3500W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-50V, up to 10A (150W max) (front face/under lid)
High Power charging port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max) Expansion Module port Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
Recharges Smart Phone (12 Wh): 253
Tablet (30 Wh): 101
Laptop (50 Wh): 61
POV Camera (5 Wh): 607
DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 169
Head Lamp (5 Wh): 607 Hours of Runtime
Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 Wh): 674
Light Bulb (11 Wh): 276
CPAP (65 Wh): 47
TV (42" LED) (100 Wh): 31
Pellet Grill (60 Wh): 51
Microwave (1000 Wh): 3
Portable Fridge (25 Wh): 122
Mini Fridge (35 Wh): 87
Full Size Refrigerator (55 Wh): 55
Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 Wh): 2
In The Box:
Yeti 3000X Portable Power Station
230W Power Supply (AC Wall charger)
Features for the DuroMax XP9000iH - Generator
- Power on the Go – With 9,000 peak watts and 7,600 running watts, this generator is perfect for emergency home power, jobsite use, or camping with your RV.
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Why Dual Fuel?
- Inverter Technology – Provides clean, stable power for sensitive electronics including televisions and computers.
- Remote Start – Start the generator conveniently with the remote control.
- Automatic Transfer Switch Ready – Equipped with an ATS outlet making it easy to connect to a compatible Automatic Transfer Switch
- Battery Tender – Keep your generator's battery charged and ready to start at a moment's notice.
- Low Oil Shutoff – Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- Digital Control Center – The Digital Control Center features an LCD display showing hours run, voltage output, and load level.
- Parallel Capability – Connect two XP9000iH inverters together to double your power to 18,000 peak watts and 15,200 running watts. (Parallel kit sold separately.)
- Complies with Emissions Standards – All DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
- CO Alert – Automatically turns off the generator when an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected.
There are no reviews yet.