Run all your essential devices with the Yeti 1000X. Our most versatile sized power station is big enough to power larger devices such as fridges or TV's and portable enough to pack in the car and go with you anywhere. Powers phones, laptops, cameras, fridges, grills, TV's, CPAP, and more.
Goodbye gas generator, hello yeti X, with a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and emergency power during an outage
Versatile port options: power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60-Watt USB-C power delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12-Volt, and 2 120-Volt AC ports
Faster charging from the wall: yeti 1000X offers up multiple recharging options. included 120-Watt power supply plugs into the 8 mm charging port to recharge the yeti in 9-hours, industry-leading 600-Watt high power port lets you recharge in as little as 2-hours using the yeti X 600-Watt power supply (sold separately)
Experience unlimited power: charge the yeti 1000X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid, and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you're home, integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you're getting the most efficient solar charge possible
Battery: li-ion NMC pack capacity: 983Wh (10.8-Volt, 91 Ah) single cell equivalent capacity: 273 Ah at 3.6-Volt
120-Volt AC inverter: 120-Volt AC 60 Hz, 16.5 Amp (2000-Watt, 3500-Watt surge)
Charging MPPT (input): 14-Volt-50-Volt, up to 50 Amp (600-Watt maximum)
12-Volt car port (output): 12-Volt, up to 13 Amp (160-Watt maximum), regulated 12-Volt high power port (output): 12-Volt, up to 30 Amp (360-Watt maximum), regulated
Recharge by: wall (AC) or solar or 12-Volt car port
Power output: USB A (2X), USB C 1, USB C PD 1, regulated 12-Volt, AC (2X), high power port
Weight: 31.68 lbs. (14.37 kg)
Ideal for: tablets, laptops, refrigerators, TV, backup, emergency, medical, lights, freezer, home energy storage, home backup
Features for the Brave HBHS610GXE Power Pack
Mounts securely to your trailer or application.
Zinga in-tank hydraulic filter with indicator.
System relief valve.
Compatible for use with single or double-acting cylinders.
Large hydraulic oil tank with sight / temperature gauge.
Fork lift accessible.
Engine: Honda GX630
Engine CC: 688cc
Flow: 12 GPM
Pump Displacement: .88 CIR
Pump Ports Inlet: 1-1/16-12 Orb and Outlet: 7/8-14 Orb
Pump Rotation Direction: Clockwise
Hydraulic Tank Volume (Nominal, Actual, Useable): 19.2, 17.5, 13.5
Hydraulic Tank Material: 12 Gauge Steel
Hydraulic Tank Drain Port: 3/4"NPT
Hydraulic Valve PSI: 2,250 PSI
Hydraulic Valve Type: Optional Kits Available
Hydraulic Valve Inlet: 12 ORB Plumbed to Reservoir
Hydraulic Valve Outlet: 8 Male JIC Adapter Installed
Weight (Dry): 368 lbs.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 48" x 24.5" x 43"
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features for the DuroMax XP13000HX Generator
Digital Command Center: All-new control center with a digital multimeter, push-button start, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds! The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance.
Runs on Gas or Propane: This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Why Dual Fuel? Learn more about Dual Fuel technology
Equipped With Co Alert: Equipped with DuroMax CO Alert technology that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected.
Built using a powerful 500cc OHV DuroMax engine and features ALL COPPER WINDINGS designed to make your generator last for years.
Push Button Start: The fully loaded power panel includes four 120V GFCI household outlets, one 120V 30AMP outlet, one 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet, and a heavy-duty 120/240V 50AMP outlet making it transfer switch ready!?
Onboard the XP13000HX are individual circuit breakers, idle control, and a low oil sensor.?
Spark Plug Wrench
Wheel & Handle Kit
Running Amps @ 240V: 41.56
Amperage: 87.50A / 33.33A
Voltage: 120V / 240VAC
Frequency: 60 Hz
Engine Size: 500 cc
Engine Type: 4-Cycle Air-Cooled Spark-Ignition
Engine Speed: 3600 rpm
Fuel Type: Gasoline / Propane
Fuel Tank Capacity (Gasoline): 8.3 gal.
Suggested Tank Size (Propane): 40 lbs.
Runtime (Gasoline) at 50% Load: 8.5 hrs.
Runtime (Propane) at 50% Load: 6.5 hrs.
Start Type: Electric / Recoil
Volume Level: 74 dB
EPA Certified: Yes
CARB Certified: Yes
Product Dimensions: 30" L x 29" W x 26" H
Product Weight: 240 lbs.
|The Nature's Generator is comprised of 2-natural ways to generate free electricity. The first is through the included solar panel(s) and the second is through the wind generator port, wind generators can be purchased separately. The system consists of a battery pack that stores electrical energy, state-of-the-art electronics that convert 12-Volt to normal, everyday household electricity. In addition the NATURE'S GENERATOR does not require any gas to run and also does emit any toxic fumes like standard gas generators can, not to mention it does not produce any sound. With the included solar panel(s), the natures generator is a complete solar electric production and storage unit. Generators are self contained power which generate their own electricity by use of a solar panel or wind generator. It generates its own electricity and stores the electricity for use when you need it. The platinum system includes the NATURE'S GENERATOR, natures power pod, three 100-Watt solar panels and cart, universal heavy duty cart, Some assembly required.
- 3 AC outlets deliver up to 1800-Watt of peak pure sine wave AC power
- Built-in 60 AH/720 WH SLA battery
- Polycrystalline solar panel provides up to 100-Watt of recharging power; some assembly required
- Additional 100 Amp /1.2 kWh sealed-lead acid battery
- Central LCD display shows system information
- Universal heavy duty cart included and designed to work with the Nature's Generator, Nature's Generator Power Pod or both. Some assembly required.
- Integrated uninterrupted power supply (UPS) function
- 300-Watt solar charge controller and port
- 300-Watt wind generator charge controller and port
- 90-Watt built-in quick charge battery charger
- 2 USB ports deliver up to 3 Amp or 15-Watt output
- Built-in 600-Volt/175 Amp expansion port for connecting an unlimited amount of Nature's Generator Power Pods
Features for the Generac GP15000E
The Generac GP15000E generator combines more power with the convenience of portability. 15,000 running watts and 22,500 starting watts are ideal for larger applications, either at home or on the jobsite. Equipped with low-oil shutdown keeps your engine safe, while the hardened steel tube cradle protects the machine in rougher environments. Plus with a 10 hour run time at 50% load, you'll have plenty of power all night long.
- Generac OHV Engine: A long-life Generac OHV engine with full pressure lubrication lasts 3-4 times longer than competitive generator engines.
- Electric Start: The electric start option gets you up and running, fast.
- Idle Control: Lowers noise levels and increases fuel efficiency for long run-times.
- Low-Oil Shutdown: Monitors oil pressure and automatically shuts down the engine if low oil is detected.
- Large Fuel Tank: 16 gallon fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge gives you up to 10 hours of run time at 50% load.
- Hardened-Steel Tube Cradle: Durable and rugged cradle frame prevents the generator from damage.
- Circuit Breaker Protected Outlets: Protects your generator against a circuit overload.
- Portability: Wheel kit, lifting eye, fixed handles, and pneumatic tires make transporting easy in the most rugged conditions.
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Features for the Generac XD5000E - Diesel
- Diesel Power: Runs more efficiently and has a longer life. Requires less maintenance.
- Single Touch Electric Start: Provides hassle-free startup.
- Large Fuel Tank: Holds 12 gallons of fuel, enough to run for 32.4 hours at 50% load.
- Low Oil Sensor: The engine shuts down automatically with low oil pressure to prevent damage.
- Compression Release Lever: Easier to start in cold temperatures.
- Integrated Lifting Eye: Easy transportation and security.
- Durable Design: Features a 1.25'' steel frame for increased durability.
- Hour Meter: Tracks usage and recommended maintenance cycles.
There are no reviews yet.