- Electric Start simple and easy to use with push button start
- Quick Stick Chute control to quickly change direction of the snow
- Commercial-grade auger gearbox- no shear pins needed
Winter’s biggest snowfalls are no match for the self-propelled Power Max 824 OE Snow Blower. With a 252cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engine leading the charge, you’ll muscle through the toughest snow and ice Mother Nature has to offer. And you’ll be back inside for dinner before your neighbors, too, thanks to a 24 in. wide clearing width and 20 in. intake height that make quick work of even the deepest snow. The innovative Quick Stick control allows you to change the steel chute direction and chute deflector with a single, smooth motion. Convenient one-hand operation levers allow single-handed use, freeing the other hand to change speeds or the chute control without stopping. The exclusive Anti-Clogging System monitors snow intake to reduce clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. The blower is also equipped with hardened gears in your auger gearbox – there are no shear pins to replace. Instead, if the auger hits hard material, the engine will purposely stall to prevent damage. Ideal for concrete, asphalt and gravel surfaces. And with Toro’s 3-year limited warranty, you can rest easy knowing that you’re prepared for anything winter has in store. Count on it.
- Power up; optimal performance and years of dependable use with the 252cc Toro premium 4-cycle OHV engine
- Self-propelled; quickly and easily cut through snow with total speed control, 6 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse
- Single Hand Chute Control. Quickly change the chute and deflector direction with a single, smooth motion thanks to the Quick Stick chute control
- Stay the course; minimizes clogging and routes heavy snow away from chute and back into the auger with Toro’s patented Anti-Clogging System.
- Double the Strength. Toro doesn’t use shear pins. Instead we designed a system 2x stronger that’s designed to work, not break
- Built to last. tackle years of tough jobs with confidence thanks to steel construction in the housing, frame, deflector and chute
- Right fit for you; ideal for larger driveways that can hold 6-14 parked cars and 6 in.-10 in. of snow
- We’ve got you covered; Toro stands behind this product with a 3-year limited warranty and a guarantee for life warranty on the impeller housing
- Easy start; simply push the button and you’re ready to snow blow with electric start
- Tested and trusted; choose with confidence, knowing millions of people worldwide count on Toro snow blowers.
- Based on average Traqline unit share for snow blower market from 2013 – March 2020
- For questions about service and repair, please reference the Service & Repair document