- Compact size fits in a small space or an out-building
- 20-Gallon point-of-use provides hot water for 2-3 applications
- Same-day installation in most areas. Call 1-855-400-2552 by noon.
The Rheem Performance 20 Gal. Electric Point-of-Use Water Heater has a space saving design that’s ideal for installations in tight spaces and can supply a quick source of hot water for a single application. The heater includes a 2,000-Watt element and a factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve. This point of use heater requires a 120-Volt electrical source for installation and can be mounted on a wall. This model has a 6-year limited tank and parts warranty plus a 1-year in home labor warranty.
- 20 Gal. tank provides a small amount of hot water and is ideal for point of single point of use applications
- Electric water heater is easy to maintain
- 6-year limited warranty on tank and parts for your convenience
- 1-year in home labor warranty for peace of mind
- Single 2000-Watt heating element
- Space saving design is ideal for placement in kitchens, bathrooms and other areas
- UL approved for use in manufactured housing
- Can be mounted on a wall to help you conserve space
- Designed for easy replacement of your existing water heater
- Factory installed pressure and temperature relief valve
- Now features a brass drain valve for added resiliency & durability
- Requires a 120-volt connection for installation