|Content||The A-iPower Model SUA12000E 12000W Electric Start Generator is powered by a reliable 459cc single cylinder, four-stroke OHV engine and coupled by high quality alternator. This unit produces 9000 running watts and 12000 surge/starting watts with a 78dB sound rating from 23 feet to ensure low noise for quiet operation. The alternator produces more surge wattage to start motor-driven appliances and tools. With a seven-gallon rigid steel fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge, this unit can run up to 8.5 hours at 50 percent load. The low oil shut-off sensor equipped on the engine is designed to protect the engine for long life and easy maintenance. The easy-to-reach integrated control panel makes the unit user-friendly.
Noise Level (dB)
Low Oil Shutdown
|Yes, for electric start
Fuel Capacity (gal.)
Dimensions L x W x H (in.)
|27.6 x 27.2 x 25.6
|9 hrs. at 1/2 load
|Air cooled, 4-stroke OHV
||OUPES focuses on solar power demands for outdoor adventure, home emergency, traveling, RV camping areas. Our engineer team keeps working on product innovation and improving product quality, consist to produce the safest and responsible product, meets all your solar power needs. Our mission is to solve the portable power problems and create reliable user experience of solar power industry.
Power to 85% Appliance:1200W AC output & 10 ports mean you can power appliances from phones to rice cookers & fridges. Great as an outdoor generator or for backup power and more for your outdoor and home needs.
992Wh Compact & Portable: Boasting a total of 992Wh and packed into a light 24.5lbs design with a comfortable carrying handle, this portable power station efficiently charges a wide range of devices up to 1200W. Take the power to any outdoor environment, go camping or travel & keep powered
Safe & Intuitive Operation:The solar powered generator features a rugged design and BMS protection, fast heat dissipation to ensure safety while charging; effortlessly monitor the power station at a glance of the smart LCD display; plus, the dimmable LCD light comes in handy at night
Efficient Rechargeable :OUPES 1200W power station is equipped with a LiFePO4 battery pack, it can be charged by the 12-30V solar panel (not included), AC wall adapter, and car charger efficiently. (If you want to use another brand of solar panel and need MC4 cable, kindly please refer to the product description for the correct method)
We considering device's safety: With this power station you will have BMS protection/Over current protection/Over voltage protection/Over discharge protection/Over temperature protection/Short circuit protection.
We considering your safety: This little device equipped flashlight in the back, 3 mode you can choose upon your needs, Lower light mode/brighter light mode/ blink SOS beacon!
Working time (estimation) = 992Wh* 0.88 / operating power of your device. (0.88=Conversion Rate). Please note that the actual working time may vary under different situations.
Upgrade to next level: Built-in a LiFePO4 battery which is lighter than other typical batteies, also long-lasting serve time, won't trouble you when going out for a long-time camping.||The Milwaukee MX FUEL CARRY-ON 3600-Watt/1800-Watt Power Supply provides the best temporary power for the job. Users can power more on-demand with efficient, quiet, and portable power anywhere. The portable power supply provides 3600 peak watt, 1800 continuous watts of pure sine inverter energy, powering everything from high demand 15 Amp tools to sensitive electronics. The compact size, no emissions, quiet operation of the power supply unit enable users to use it safely in confined spaces indoors. The metal roll cage provides users with durability for outdoor jobsite use. The battery-powered generator eliminates the cost of gasoline and doesn't require engine repair or maintenance, reducing downtime and allowing users to get jobs done faster. The cordless generator can be powered by a single battery for lightweight portability or 2 batteries for double the run-time. The MX FUEL CARRY-ON 3600-Watt/1800-Watt Power Supply can sequentially charge a CP203 battery in 45-minutes and a XC406 battery in 90-minutes. It is compatible with all Milwaukee MX FUEL REDLITHIUM batteries providing users the hardest working and most reliable power for equipment. The temporary power supply is ONE-KEY Compatible. Users can track, manage and secure their equipment from their mobile device or computer using the industry's largest Bluetooth community tracking network. If the power supply is ever lost or stolen users can prevent tampering with remote lockout capability.
3600 peak watts and 1800 running watts for high draw tools
Pure sine inverter protects sensitive electronics
No emissions and durable roll cage, indoor and outdoor use
Ground fault isolated for jobsite use
Long term savings with no gas, oil, and maintenance costs
Powered by 1 battery or 2 to double the runtime
Integrated charger to charge up to 2 MX FUEL batteries
Push button starts, no pull starts
Compact footprint for use in any workspace
Compatible with ONE-KEY to track and manage
Includes: 2 MX FUEL CARRY-ON power supplies, 4 XC MX FUEL batteries and 2 MX FUEL chargers||DETAILS
The DEWALT Electrical Cable Cutting Tool (DCE150) is capable of cutting a full range of copper and aluminum cable up to 750 MCM Cu/1000 MCM Al. A hardened steel cutting blade provides long life, can be self-serviced, and is replaceable; a convenience for working in the field. A bright LED light helps to illuminate the cutting area and inline forward/reverse switch offers quick and convenient one-handed operation. This tool also includes an attachment point and a shoulder strap for convenience when transporting around the jobsite.
Cuts copper, aluminum.
- Able to cut up to 750 MCM Copper and 1000 MCM Aluminum Cable.
- Easily replaceable cutting blade.
- Padded shoulder strap with connection ring.
- Bright LED light to help illuminate cutting surface.
- Easily accessible forward/reverse switch.
- DCB203 2 Ah Li Ion Battery.
- DCB112 Charger.
- Shoulder Strap.
- Hang Hook.
|Be prepared for any situation with the FreeForce Ultralite 1800 Powerful Portable Power Station. It's heavy on power and the largest battery in the FreeForce line, but at 37.5 lbs. it's still the lightest in its class. It has 1800-Watt hour storage and can charge a phone 170-times, power a laptop up to 66-hours or power a fridge and freezer up to 30-hours. Thanks to the rechargeable lithium-ion battery, the 1800 is a clean and dependable substitute for a gas generator, but with no fumes or fuel issues. Rely on this power station for power outages at home or take it with you camping or any outdoor event to stay connected anywhere. Use the 1800 to power your electronics with AC, DC, USB, Type-C and car outlet output plugs. It uses pure sine-wave technology to enable AC appliances to run at peak performance and protect them from damage. Charge your power station as easily as you use it-either plug it directly into the wall or solar panel to keep it ready for your next adventure.
- Versatile and reliable power supply: this FreeForce ultra-lite 1800 portable power station provides mobile and convenient power for a number of AC-relied devices such as TVs, small kitchen appliances, CPAP machines as well as smartphones, tablets and laptops
- Lightest in its class: you will not sacrifice power or energy with FreeForce's ultra-lite batteries, they are heavy-duty in power not in weight, which makes them the perfect accessory for road trips, camping, hiking or keeping in your car as a spare source of power, as an added benefit, this model will also charge your car battery vs jump starting, which will extend the battery life
- Efficient and powerful: unlike typical generators that burn fuel, FreeForce uses rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, which makes it energy efficient, quiet and perfect for emergencies as well as daily use, conveniently charge using plug or car
- Long-lasting: whether you are using your FreeForce battery outside or in, it is built to last and to provide you the best power to live your best life
- 37 lbs. it's the lightest power station in its class
- 2 AC, 4 USB, 1 type-C and 12-Volt car socket output ports to power CPAP machines, medical devices, refrigerators, freezers, computers, cell phones, etc.
- Utilizes pure sine-wave technology (1000-Watt) to enable your AC appliances to run at peak performance and protect them from damage
- Dimensions: 15 in. L x 6.5 in. W x 15 in. H
Run your essential devices and appliances with the Yeti 1000X. Our most versatile sized power station is big enough to power medium to large appliances and portable enough to pack in the car and go with you anywhere. Upgraded to include USB-C Power Delivery, integrated MPPT for increased solar charging efficiency, and faster recharge times. Power phones, laptops, camera equipment, portable fridges, medical devices, TV’s, and more.
YETI 1000 LITHIUM HIGHLIGHTS
Goodbye Gas Generator. Hello Yeti X. With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and emergency power during an outage.
- Faster Charging from the Wall Yeti 1000X offers up multiple recharging options. Included 120W Power Supply plugs into the 8mm charging port to recharge the Yeti in 9 hours. Industry-leading 600W High Power Port lets you recharge in as little as 2 hours using the Yeti X 600W Power Supply (sold separately).
- Versatile Port Options Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
- Experience Unlimited Power Charge the Yeti 1000X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid, and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
The Yeti 1000 Lithium is great for all your larger sized power needs or multiple smaller devices.
Smart Phone (12 Wh): 82
Tablet (30 Wh): 33
Laptop (50 Wh): 20
POV Camera (5 Wh): 197
DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 55
Head Lamp (5 Wh): 197
Hours of Runtime
Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 W): 219
Light Bulb (11 W): 90
CPAP (65 W): 15
TV (42″ LED) (100 W): 10
Pellet Grill (60 W): 17
Microwave (1000 W): 1
Portable Fridge (25 W): 40
WiFi Router (25 W): 40
Mini Fridge(35 W): 28
Full Size Refrigerator (55 W): 18
Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 W): 0.5
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE
- FROM THE SUN Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge times are dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 100 Briefcase will provide 100W of solar and fully recharge the Yeti 1000X in 12-24 hours
- FROM THE WALL Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 9 hours using the included 120W Power Supply AC Wall Charger. Not quick enough? Drop your recharge time to 2 hours using the available 600W Power Supply or 4.5 hours with the 230W Power Supply
- FROM THE CAR The Goal Zero Yeti 1000X can be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable.
PAIR YOUR YETI WITH SOLAR
Take your Yeti completely off grid by pairing with one of our solar panels. There is a lot to consider when choosing a panel, but we’ve made the process simple. Check out the chart below to explore all your Yeti / Solar pairing options.
BACK UP YOUR HOME
- Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs
- Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more. Integrate directly with your home’s circuits for a more seamless backup power experience.
- Integrate directly with your home’s circuits for a more seamless backup power experience using the Yeti Home Integration Kit. Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more.
- AC Wall Charger
- 120W: 9 Hours
- 230W: 4.5 Hours
- 600W: 2 Hours
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5 – 12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated
- USB-C PD port (input / output): 5 – 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 15A (180W max), regulated
- 12V High Power Port (output): 12V, up to 15A (180W max), regulated
- 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 12.5A (1500W, 3000W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-50V, up to 10A (150W max)
- Charging High Power Port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
- Expansion Module port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 983Wh (10.8V, 91Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 273Ah @ 3.6V
- Pack Lithium Content: 82g
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 31.68 lbs (14.37 kg)
- Dimensions: 15.25 x 10.23 x 9.86 in (38.74 x 25.98 x 25.04 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE FCC
- Warranty: 24 months
- Smart Phone (12 Wh): 82
- Tablet (30 Wh): 33
- Laptop (50 Wh): 20
- POV Camera (5 Wh): 197
- DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 55
- Head Lamp (5 Wh): 197
- Hours of Runtime
- Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 W): 219
- Light Bulb (11 W): 90
- CPAP (65 W): 15
- TV (42″ LED) (100 W): 10
- Pellet Grill (60 W): 17
- Microwave (1000 W): 1
- Portable Fridge (25 W): 40
- WiFi Router (25 W): 40
- Mini Fridge(35 Wh): 28
- Full Size Refrigerator (55 Wh): 18
- Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 Wh): 0.5
There are no reviews yet.