|Content||Powered by our 224 cc DuroMax engine, this generator is excellent for camping, RVs, power on the jobsite and will run various household essentials such as lights and appliances when the power goes out. for an added level of safety and security, the X Series features our CO Alert Technology, which shuts down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected. Approved for use in all 50 states, X Series generators are both EPA and CARB certified.
Equipped with CO alert: protects you from harmful engine fumes by automatically shutting down the generator when an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected
Fully loaded power panel: this generator comes equipped with a fully loaded power panel with several outlets, including four 120-Volt 20 Amp GFCI outlets and one 120-Volt/240-Volt 30 Amp twist lock, the panel also includes individual circuit breakers, idle control and low oil sensor
MX2 switch: harness the generator's full power by combining the two 120-Volt circuits into 1 powerhouse circuit, perfect for RVs and on a job site
100% copper windings and all-metal construction: designed with high quality and durability in mind, unlike aluminum windings, premium copper windings double the life of your generator, ensuring it lasts you for years
Digital control center: allows you to track voltage output, operating frequency and maintenance hours at a glance
Wheel and handle kit: this portable generator is easily transported over any terrain, providing power whenever and wherever you need it
Epa and carb certified: approved for use in all 50 states||POWER WHEREVER YOU GO. Portable solar power generator plus Extra Battery that gives you reliable power for outdoor adventures, indoor use and emergency situations. The EcoFlow RIVER Max features the RIVER power station plus an Extra Battery, which doubles up the battery capacity and offers you reliable, portable and easy-to-access power wherever you are.
- Power wherever you go: portable solar power generator plus extra battery that gives you reliable power for outdoor adventures, indoor use and emergency situations
- Recharge from 0% to 80% within 1-hour: EcoFlow x-stream charge technology recharges the power station from 0 to 80% within 1-hour, which is 1 of the fastest recharging rates on the market, quiet charging can be enabled from the EcoFlow app
- Power up to 10 devices simultaneously: the river maximum can power some devices up to 1800-Watt with the x-boost mode on, which lets you power about 80% of essential devices like kitchen appliances and DIY tools, use devices below 1200-Watt for the best product use
- Intelligent solar charging: the EcoFlow 160-Watt solar panel has a high conversion efficiency of 21% to 22%, combine the 160-Watt solar panel with an EcoFlow power station to enjoy improved solar charging in cold and cloudy environments
- Durable, dust and water resistant: the EcoFlow 160-Watt solar panel has IP67 rated dust and water resistance, which is thanks to a seamless, 1-piece design, making it ideal for outdoor activities like camping and hiking, an ETFE film provides extra protection against ultra-violet light, prolonging the lifespan of the product
|The RYOBI 40V Power Station Lithium Battery Inverter is the perfect power solution for the jobsite, at home and for recreational use. Offering 1,800 continuous Watts of clean power, this inverter is perfect for powering TV's, Fans, Refrigerators, and small electronics. This unit is ideal for indoor use with zero emissions and quiet operation. Doubling as a super charger, it has the capacity to charge up to 4 RYOBI 40V batteries sequentially, when connected to power. You can monitor battery levels and power consumption with the on-board screen or remotely on your smartphone with the GENControl app. GENControl also enables you to shut off your Power Station or reset it from your phone if it overloads. This inverter comes with (4) RYOBI 40V 6Ah batteries and a charger adaptor. The included batteries are part of the RYOBI 40V family and compatible with 75+ RYOBI 40V products.
Convenient quiet portable power
Pure Sine Technology: safe for sensitive electronics
Ideal for indoor use
Use to charge phones, laptops, handheld devices, batteries and more
Use to power appliances, fans, lights, and small electronics
Charges up to 4 RYOBI 40-Volt batteries sequentially with included charging adaptor
GEN CONTROL: remote shutoff, reset and monitoring of battery levels and power consumption with GEN CONTROL app
3,000 starting watts and 1,800 running watts
Outlet types: (3) 120-Volt wall outlets, (4) USB-A outlets, and (2) USB-C outlets
Board LCD displays fuel level, runtime remaining and load level
External LED light
Parallel kit capable: connect 2 inverters together with the available parallel kit for twice the power output
4 battery ports
Includes (4) RYOBI 40V 6Ah batteries and rain cover
Works with all RYOBI 40V lithium batteries||The Nature's Generator is comprised of 2-natural ways to generate free electricity. The first is through the included solar panel(s) and the second is through the wind generator port, wind generators can be purchased separately. The system consists of a battery pack that stores electrical energy, state-of-the-art electronics that convert 12-Volt to normal, everyday household electricity. In addition the natures generator does not require any gas to run and also does emit any toxic fumes like standard gas generators can, not to mention it does not produce any sound. With the included solar panel(s), the natures generator is a complete solar electric production and storage unit. Generators are self contained power which generate their own electricity by use of a solar panel or wind generator. It generates its own electricity and stores the electricity for use when you need it. The gold system includes the Nature's Generator, 100-Watt solar panel and cart, universal heavy duty cart. Some assembly required.
3 AC outlets deliver up to 1800-Watt of peak pure sine wave AC power
Built-in 60 Ah/720 Wh SLA battery
Polycrystalline solar panel provides up to 100-Watt of recharging power; some assembly required
Central LCD display shows system information
Universal heavy duty cart included and designed to work with Nature's Generator, Nature's Generator Power Pod or both. Some assembly required.
Integrated uninterrupted power supply (UPS) function
200-Watt solar charge controller and port
300-Watt wind generator charge controller and port
90-Watt built-in quick charge battery charger
2 USB ports deliver up to 3 Amp or 15-Watt output
Built-in 600-Volt / 175 Amp expansion port for connecting an unlimited amount of Nature's Generator Power Pods||
- RV and camper ready with 30A TT-30R outlet.
- Two 5V USB ports for charging sensitive electronics such as phones or tablets.
- Telescoping handle and wheels for easy transportation.
- Push button and remote start capabilities, with pull cord backup, make startup as easy as the push of a button.
- Overload protection
Designed to go wherever you do, the new advanced portable inverter generators by Cummins, bring together efficiency, durability and performance to deliver three of our most versatile and reliable products ever, all backed by the Cummins 24/7 global support network to ensure that you’ll always have power for when you need it most.
The Cummins Onan P4500i is rated at 3700 running watts and 4500 peak watts. The generator is both quiet and portable. A pair of rear wheels and handle allow you to easily move the 98lb generator where you need it. With an operating noise down to 52 dBA you can still enjoy the sounds of the great outdoors or talk without shouting or raising your voice. In addition to being portable and quiet, the Onan P4500i features remote start with a factory paired remote fob, push button starting at the control panel, and recoil starting as a backup.
- Dependable 7.3 HP 224cc OHV 4-Stroke engine.
- Parallel capable with another P4500 inverter generator to reach 50A of power.
- Runs 18 hours in continuous operation (at 25% load factor) on a single tank of gasoline.
- Essential data from power output and fuel level to remaining run-time, the digital displays give you critical facts at a glance.
|Duracell's PowerSource 660 delivers power you can depend on anytime, anywhere. Whether you're hunkered down during an emergency or enjoying the great outdoors, you can rely on the Duracell PowerSource 660 to deliver clean and quiet power without the noise, gas or fumes of a traditional gas-powered generator. With 660-Watt/hour of battery capacity the PowerSource has plenty of power to keep your devices powered up and can even be daisy chained with an external battery for increased capacity. The quiet, battery operated PowerSource is a better alternative to gas generators and can be used indoors during extreme weather. The PowerSource is ideal for critical devices that require uninterrupted power because it can instantly transition from AC wall power to its internal battery power in the event of a power outage. The PowerSource features 4 AC outlets, 2 USB ports and a 12-Volt DC port for vehicle accessories. With 1800-Watt of peak output power (1440-Watt continuous) you can run major household appliances like refrigerators or TVs with no problem. The integrated solar controller is compatible with most solar panels and uses the standard Anderson connector. You can even connect the PowerSource to your vehicle via the daisy chain terminals to use the vehicles' alternator for recharging when solar or AC power is not available. You can't always know when you'll be left without power, but you can prepare for it with the PowerSource 660 from Duracell.
- 660-Watt/hour battery capacity (12-Volt, 55 Ah), 1500-Watt inverter
- Instant on UPS feature for uninterrupted power
- Daisy chaining: threaded terminals for secure connection to additional batteries
- Built-in solar controller with Anderson connector for 10-hour recharging
There are no reviews yet.