||Our DS5000DX packs a punch with 5,000 peak watts and 4,000 running watts of compact, Dual Fuel power. Powered by our 224cc DuroMax engine, this generator is excellent for camping, RVs, power on the jobsite and will run various household essentials such as lights and appliances when the power goes out. for an added level of safety and security, the DX Series features our CO Alert Technology, which shuts down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected. Approved for use in all 50 states, DX Series generators are both EPA and CARB certified
Dual fuel technology: runs on gasoline or propane, offering the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
Equipped with CO alert: protects you from harmful engine fumes by automatically shutting down the generator when an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected
Fully loaded power panel: this generator comes equipped with a fully loaded power panel with several outlets, including four 120-Volt 20 Amp GFCI outlets and one 120-Volt/240-Volt 30 Amp twist lock, the panel also includes individual circuit breakers, idle control and low oil sensor
MX2 switch: harness the generator's full power by combining the two 120-Volt circuits into 1 powerhouse circuit, perfect for RVs and on a job site
100% copper windings and all-metal construction: designed with high quality and durability in mind, unlike aluminum windings, premium copper windings double the life of your generator, ensuring it lasts you for years
Digital control center: allows you to track voltage output, operating frequency and maintenance hours at a glance
Wheel and handle kit: this portable generator is easily transported over any terrain, providing power whenever and wherever you need it
EPA and carb certified: approved for use in all 50 states
This Honda EU1000i Portable Inverter Generator is quiet enough for the campground and powerful enough to run lights, fans, TVs and more. Advanced inverter technology provides clean, stable power for running sensitive electronics. Plus, it features CO Minder for essential protection from harmful carbon monoxide and covered outlets protect against the elements.
- 120V, 1000 Watt max.; 900 Watt rated output
- Honda GXH50 OHC engine
- 42dB @ 1/4 load; 50dB @ rated load
- 7.1 hrs. run time @ 1/4 load; 3.2 hrs. @ rated load
- CO Minder provides essential protection from harmful carbon monoxide
- Covered outlets protect against the elements
- CARB-compliant; can be sold in all 50 states
|Item# ||99997 |
|Brand ||Honda Power Equipment |
| || |
|Ship Weight ||29.0 lbs |
|Surge Watts ||1,000 |
|Rated Watts ||900 |
|Fuel Type ||Gasoline |
|Engine Model ||GXH50 |
|Engine ||Honda |
|Engine Displacement ||50 |
|Noise Level (dB) ||42 at 1/4 load |
|Start Type ||Recoil |
|Fuel Capacity (gal.) ||0.6 |
|Run Time ||7.1 hrs. at 1/4 load; 3.2 hrs. at rated load |
|Receptacles (qty.) ||(2) 15A 125V |
|Low Oil Shutdown ||Yes |
|CARB Compliant ||Yes |
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.) ||17.7 x 9.4 x 15 ||Duracell's PowerSource 660 delivers power you can depend on anytime, anywhere. Whether you're hunkered down during an emergency or enjoying the great outdoors, you can rely on the Duracell PowerSource 660 to deliver clean and quiet power without the noise, gas or fumes of a traditional gas-powered generator. With 660-Watt/hour of battery capacity the PowerSource has plenty of power to keep your devices powered up and can even be daisy chained with an external battery for increased capacity. The quiet, battery operated PowerSource is a better alternative to gas generators and can be used indoors during extreme weather. The PowerSource is ideal for critical devices that require uninterrupted power because it can instantly transition from AC wall power to its internal battery power in the event of a power outage. The PowerSource features 4 AC outlets, 2 USB ports and a 12-Volt DC port for vehicle accessories. With 1800-Watt of peak output power (1440-Watt continuous) you can run major household appliances like refrigerators or TVs with no problem. The integrated solar controller is compatible with most solar panels and uses the standard Anderson connector. You can even connect the PowerSource to your vehicle via the daisy chain terminals to use the vehicles' alternator for recharging when solar or AC power is not available. You can't always know when you'll be left without power, but you can prepare for it with the PowerSource 660 from Duracell.
- 660-Watt/hour battery capacity (12-Volt, 55 Ah), 1500-Watt inverter
- Instant on UPS feature for uninterrupted power
- Daisy chaining: threaded terminals for secure connection to additional batteries
- Built-in solar controller with Anderson connector for 10-hour recharging
|Jackery was founded in Silicon Valley in 2012. With state-of-the-art R&D and manufacturing expertise, Jackery launched the first Lithium Portable Power Station in 2015. As an industry leader in solar generators, Jackery will strive to continue the vision and commitment to providing green energy solutions and powering outdoor life.
1000-Watt continuous/2000-Watt peak output: with 2000-Watt peak/1000-Watt continuous output and 880wh capacity, the explorer 880 can handle most outdoor situations, no need to worry about any devices out of power
Solar generator SG880: Jackery solar generator SG880 (explorer 880 plus 1 x solar panel 100-Watt) is a perfect combination for customers, it brings you clean, quiet, portable green power for daily life, fearless of power outage
Built-in MPPT controller: the MPPT module is built-inside the explorer 880, by constantly monitoring the-voltage and current output of your solar panels, MPPT adds up to 23% more solar recharging efficiency
Charge: Jackery explorer 880 can charge 8 different devices simultaneously, such as mini fridge, phone, drone, laptop, iPad, blender, camera, kindle, recharge: 3 ways to recharge: solar panel (1 panel needs 10 h), ac outlet (6.5 h), car outlet (12.5 h)
Note: for power saving, explorer 880 portable power station will be turned off automatically in 12-hours when being drawn under 25-Watt power
Specifications: capacity: 880Wh: weight: 21.8 lbs., dimensions: 13.1 in. x 9.2 in. x 11.1 in., input: 24-Volt/7.5 Amp - 8.33 Amp: AC outputs (x3): 3x 110-Volt, 2000-Watt peak/1000-Watt continuous: car port output: USB outputs (4): 2x USB-C, 2x USB-A
Package: 1x Jackery explorer 880 portable power station (880wh), 1x ac adapter, 1x car charger cable, 1x user manual, 1x solar panel 100-Watt
- RV and camper ready with 30A TT-30R outlet.
- Two 5V USB ports for charging sensitive electronics such as phones or tablets.
- Telescoping handle and wheels for easy transportation.
- Push button and remote start capabilities, with pull cord backup, make startup as easy as the push of a button.
- Overload protection
Designed to go wherever you do, the new advanced portable inverter generators by Cummins, bring together efficiency, durability and performance to deliver three of our most versatile and reliable products ever, all backed by the Cummins 24/7 global support network to ensure that you’ll always have power for when you need it most.
The Cummins Onan P4500i is rated at 3700 running watts and 4500 peak watts. The generator is both quiet and portable. A pair of rear wheels and handle allow you to easily move the 98lb generator where you need it. With an operating noise down to 52 dBA you can still enjoy the sounds of the great outdoors or talk without shouting or raising your voice. In addition to being portable and quiet, the Onan P4500i features remote start with a factory paired remote fob, push button starting at the control panel, and recoil starting as a backup.
- Dependable 7.3 HP 224cc OHV 4-Stroke engine.
- Parallel capable with another P4500 inverter generator to reach 50A of power.
- Runs 18 hours in continuous operation (at 25% load factor) on a single tank of gasoline.
- Essential data from power output and fuel level to remaining run-time, the digital displays give you critical facts at a glance.
|POWER WHEREVER YOU GO. Portable solar power generator plus Extra Battery that gives you reliable power for outdoor adventures, indoor use and emergency situations. The EcoFlow RIVER Max features the RIVER power station plus an Extra Battery, which doubles up the battery capacity and offers you reliable, portable and easy-to-access power wherever you are.
- Power wherever you go: portable solar power generator plus extra battery that gives you reliable power for outdoor adventures, indoor use and emergency situations
- Recharge from 0% to 80% within 1-hour: EcoFlow x-stream charge technology recharges the power station from 0 to 80% within 1-hour, which is 1 of the fastest recharging rates on the market, quiet charging can be enabled from the EcoFlow app
- Power up to 10 devices simultaneously: the river maximum can power some devices up to 1800-Watt with the x-boost mode on, which lets you power about 80% of essential devices like kitchen appliances and DIY tools, use devices below 1200-Watt for the best product use
- Intelligent solar charging: the EcoFlow 160-Watt solar panel has a high conversion efficiency of 21% to 22%, combine the 160-Watt solar panel with an EcoFlow power station to enjoy improved solar charging in cold and cloudy environments
- Durable, dust and water resistant: the EcoFlow 160-Watt solar panel has IP67 rated dust and water resistance, which is thanks to a seamless, 1-piece design, making it ideal for outdoor activities like camping and hiking, an ETFE film provides extra protection against ultra-violet light, prolonging the lifespan of the product