- High speed rotor provides consistent snow placement
- Use of tire chains and weights is highly recommended
- Compatible with 100 Series models with 42, 48, or 54 in. decks
The John Deere 44 in. 2-stage snow blower has the capacity to handle big snow removal jobs and works well in all snow conditions. More effective than single-stage snow throwers when operating in wet, heavy snow and deep snow conditions, the low speed auger sizes crusted material as it moves snow toward the 2nd stage blower. The high speed rotor provides consistent snow placement even in variable snow conditions. The premium lift handle and ergonomics of the control lever make it easy to operate. This snow blower is ideal for home owners in heavy snow regions.
- For questions about service and repair, please call the John Deere customer contact center or reference the service and repair document
- More effective than single-stage snow blowers when operating in wet, heavy snow and deep snow conditions
- Faster rotor speed provides maximum throwing distance, up to 50 ft.
- Streamlined installation and removal process for reduced initial set up time
- High speed rotor provides consistent snow placement even in variable snow conditions
- Warranty: 12-months
- Use of tire chains and weights is highly recommended for proper traction, tire chains and weights are sold separately
- Compatible with 100 Series lawn tractors with a date of manufacture after March 2, 2014, not compatible with LA or D models. Tractor sold separately.
- California residents see Prop 65 Warnings: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.p65warnings.ca.gov