|Content||The UL certified RYOBI 4,000-Watt Digital Inverter Generator is the perfect power solution on the jobsite, at home or even for recreational use. Pure Sine Wave output means it is safe for sensitive electronics and Auto Idle technology maximizes fuel efficiency for up to 12-hours of runtime at 50% load. With 3-Step Easy Start the RYOBI 4,000-Watt Inverter Generator is always ready with power when you need it. Equipped with flat-free wheels and quick-release handle, this Inverter Generator is easy to transport. , this RYOBI 4,000-Watt Inverter Generator is guaranteed to perform.
3,400 running watt, 4,000 starting watt
Powered by 212 cc OHV engine
3 position easy starting process
12-hours run time at 50% load
Flat-free wheels for easy transport
ANSI/ UL2201 certified: certified to address performance requirements to mitigate CO poisoning and has CODetect shutoff technology for additional protection|
Features for the Onan 5.5HGJAB-6755 Generator
Quietest in its class.
Exceptionally low vibration levels.
Integrated design with enclosed muffler for easy installation.
Self-diagnostic capability to simplify troubleshooting.
Runs one or two air conditioners with power to spare.
Digital voltage regulation for stability as appliance loads change.
Gasoline or LP fueled.
Circuit Breaker: 30A & 30A
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features for the Generac XD5000E - Diesel
- Diesel Power: Runs more efficiently and has a longer life. Requires less maintenance.
- Single Touch Electric Start: Provides hassle-free startup.
- Large Fuel Tank: Holds 12 gallons of fuel, enough to run for 32.4 hours at 50% load.
- Low Oil Sensor: The engine shuts down automatically with low oil pressure to prevent damage.
- Compression Release Lever: Easier to start in cold temperatures.
- Integrated Lifting Eye: Easy transportation and security.
- Durable Design: Features a 1.25'' steel frame for increased durability.
- Hour Meter: Tracks usage and recommended maintenance cycles.
Features for the DuroMax XP9000iH - Generator
- Power on the Go – With 9,000 peak watts and 7,600 running watts, this generator is perfect for emergency home power, jobsite use, or camping with your RV.
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Why Dual Fuel?
- Inverter Technology – Provides clean, stable power for sensitive electronics including televisions and computers.
- Remote Start – Start the generator conveniently with the remote control.
- Automatic Transfer Switch Ready – Equipped with an ATS outlet making it easy to connect to a compatible Automatic Transfer Switch
- Battery Tender – Keep your generator's battery charged and ready to start at a moment's notice.
- Low Oil Shutoff – Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- Digital Control Center – The Digital Control Center features an LCD display showing hours run, voltage output, and load level.
- Parallel Capability – Connect two XP9000iH inverters together to double your power to 18,000 peak watts and 15,200 running watts. (Parallel kit sold separately.)
- Complies with Emissions Standards – All DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
- CO Alert – Automatically turns off the generator when an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected.
|The Nature's Generator is comprised of 2-natural ways to generate free electricity. The first is through the included solar panel(s) and the second is through the wind generator port, wind generators can be purchased separately. The system consists of a battery pack that stores electrical energy, state-of-the-art electronics that convert 12-Volt to normal, everyday household electricity. In addition the NATURE'S GENERATOR does not require any gas to run and also does emit any toxic fumes like standard gas generators can, not to mention it does not produce any sound. With the included solar panel(s), the natures generator is a complete solar electric production and storage unit. Generators are self contained power which generate their own electricity by use of a solar panel or wind generator. It generates its own electricity and stores the electricity for use when you need it. The platinum system includes the NATURE'S GENERATOR, natures power pod, three 100-Watt solar panels and cart, universal heavy duty cart, Some assembly required.
- 3 AC outlets deliver up to 1800-Watt of peak pure sine wave AC power
- Built-in 60 AH/720 WH SLA battery
- Polycrystalline solar panel provides up to 100-Watt of recharging power; some assembly required
- Additional 100 Amp /1.2 kWh sealed-lead acid battery
- Central LCD display shows system information
- Universal heavy duty cart included and designed to work with the Nature's Generator, Nature's Generator Power Pod or both. Some assembly required.
- Integrated uninterrupted power supply (UPS) function
- 300-Watt solar charge controller and port
- 300-Watt wind generator charge controller and port
- 90-Watt built-in quick charge battery charger
- 2 USB ports deliver up to 3 Amp or 15-Watt output
- Built-in 600-Volt/175 Amp expansion port for connecting an unlimited amount of Nature's Generator Power Pods
Features for the Brave HBHS300GX Power Pack
Mounts securely to your trailer or application.
Spin-on hydraulic return filter with indicator.
System relief valve.
Compatible for use with single or double-acting cylinders.
Large hydraulic oil tank with sight / temperature gauge.
Fork lift accessible.
Engine: Honda GX390
Engine CC: 390cc
Flow: 5 GPM
Pump Displacement: .36 CIR
Pump Ports Inlet: 1-1/16-12 Orb
Outlet: 7/8-14 Orb
Pump Rotation Direction: Clockwise
Hydraulic Tank Volume (Nominal, Actual, Useable): 9.7, 8.5, 5.75
Hydraulic Tank Material: 12 Gauge Steel
Hydraulic Tank Drain Port: 3/4"NPT
Hydraulic Valve PSI: 3,000 PSI
Hydraulic Valve Type: Optional Kits Available
Hydraulic Valve Inlet: 12 ORB Plumbed to Reservoir
Hydraulic Valve Outlet: 8 Male JIC Adapter Installed
Weight (Dry): 240 lbs.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 44" x 24.5" x 26"
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.