- Cub Cadet 28 inch Two Stage with IntelliPower Technology
- 12% more available power for clearing heavy, wet and deep snow
- Electric start with power steering and self-propelled drive
Tackle winter weather with the Cub Cadet 2X 28-inch 2 stage snow blower engineered to take on up to 12-inches of snow. A 2X brings power that always performs with a Cub Cadet 272cc 4-cycle OHV engine with Intellipower Technology and push button electric start, making it easy to start. Maneuver through snow with ease thanks to trigger-controlled power steering and a self-propelled drive. Work at your pace, with six forward and two reverse speeds, and in the dark thanks to the dual LED headlights. Whatever your extreme, there is a Cub Cadet snow blower engineered for it.
- Cub cadet 2X 28 in. 2 stage gas snow blower has a clearing width of 28 in., intake height of 21 in. and is engineered to power through up to 12 in. of snow
- 272cc 4-cycle OHV Cub Cadet engine with Intellipower Technology
- IntelliPower technology provides up to 13% more power for 272cc EGOV* with a digital throttle control that consistently optimizes engine output based on load.
- Up to 13% more available power means less bogging down when clearing heavy, wet and deep snow. When compared to the same engine without Intellipower technology, improvements vary depending on engine models and specific operating conditions.
- Push button electric start makes it incredibly easy to start in winter weather, just attach an extension cord
- Trigger-controlled power steering and self-propelled drive for unmatched control, effortless maneuverability and single-hand operation
- Features heavy-duty augers and impeller with 12 in. serrated steel construction and a steel shave plate for added durability
- Self-propelled, clear at your pace with 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds
- 16 in. x 6.5 in. X-Trac tires provide strong traction and mobility over snow
- Work before dawn or after sundown with dual LED headlights
- No rust, non-marking, reversible skid shoes glide along surfaces for better maneuverability
- Engineered for durability with a heavy-duty cast aluminum auger gearbox and steel chute
- Backed by a strong 3-year limited residential, 1-year limited commercial and 5-year limited auger gearbox warranty brings reliability in product and service for the ultimate peace of mind
- Backed by expert service and knowledgeable support from the nationwide network of Cub Cadet dealers