|Content||Whether you are tailgating, camping or on the jobsite, the RYOBI Bluetooth 2,300-Watt Inverter Generator is ready with clean, quiet power for any occasion. With 2,300 Starting Watts and 1,800 Running Watts, this generator is whisper quiet and is safe for most sensitive electronics. Conveniently monitor power consumption, fuel level, runtime remaining and even remotely shut off your generator with the GENControl app on your Apple or Android smart phone. This Inverter is equipped with Idle-Down technology for increased fuel efficiency and rear wheels with an extending handle for easy transportation. It is also parallel capable, so when larger power demands are needed you can link 2 RYOBI inverter generators together for twice the power.
2,300 starting watt, 1,800 running watt
Automatic CO shutoff with CO sensor for increased safety
Very quiet operation
Free RYOBI GenControl app: monitors power consumption, fuel level and runtime remaining on your apple or android smartphone
Board LCD displays fuel level, runtime remaining and load level
On-board overload reset button and remote reset capable using free GenControl app
Remote shutdown capable
Ultra-portable: telescoping handle, dual rear wheels, suitcase carrying handle, front and rear handle assembly
Parallel kit capable: connect 2 generators together with the available parallel kit for twice the power output
Two 120-Volt outlets and 2 USB ports
Fuel efficient: auto-idle fuel-saving technology
ANSI/ UL2201 certified: certified to address performance requirements to mitigate CO poisoning and has CODetect shutoff technology for additional protection||The HomePower 1 is an emergency power supply to charge your electronic devices and operate your home appliances in disasters and accidents. It has 1002Wh of power. It comes with 3 AC outlets with the pure-sine wave, supporting 1000-Watt rated power and 2000-Watt surge power at 110-Volt.
Industry-leading safety and reliability designed with electric-vehicle-grade battery cells, every unit undergoes 52 reliability and safety tests
1,002-Watt (278,400 mAh) offers up to 7-days of power supply to your crucial devices and home appliances on a single charge
2 USB-C outputs with PD 18-Watt, 1 USB-A with 5-Volt/2.4 Amp, 1 USB-A with QUALCOMM quick charge 3.0 and 1 car outlet with 12-Volt/10 Amp
Recharge from your car, AC outlet or with the solar power 1 portable solar panel
These products are not manufactured or sold by Generac Power Systems, Inc., and Generac Power Systems is not affiliated in any way with Generark Energy Inc. and does not endorse, authorize, sponsor, or maintain Generark Energy or any of its products.|
Features for the Goal Zero Yeti 6000X
Goodbye Gas Generator. Hello Yeti X:?
With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and home backup.
Take Your Wall Outlet Anywhere:?
Powerful 2000W AC (3500W Surge) inverter allows you to run power-hungry devices and appliances with confidence. Our new industry-leading inverter can handle surges from power tools, medical devices, and home appliances, including full-size refrigerators.
Versatile Port Options:?
Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
Experience Unlimited Power:
Charge the Yeti 6000X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you?re home. Integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you?re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
Power in the Palm of Your Hand:
Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with Yeti App 3.0. Features remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to optimize your battery life
Smart Phone (12 Wh): 501, Tablet (30 Wh): 201, Laptop (50 Wh): 120, POV Camera (5 Wh): 1202, DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 334, Head Lamp (5 Wh): 1202
Hours of Runtime:
Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 Wh): 1336, Light Bulb (11 Wh): 547, CPAP (65 Wh): 93, TV (42" LED) (100 Wh): 60, Pellet Grill (60 Wh): 100, Microwave (1000 Wh): 6, Portable Fridge (25 Wh): 241, Mini Fridge (35 Wh): 172, Full Size Refrigerator (55 Wh): 110, Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 Wh):?
Pair Your Yeti with Solar:
Take your Yeti completely off grid by pairing with one of our solar panels. There is a lot to consider when choosing a panel, but we?ve made the process simple. Check out the chart below to explore all your Yeti / Solar pairing options. Please note: The Yeti 6000X max solar input is 600W. Exceeding 600W of solar will improve recharge times in low-light and variable conditions.
Backup Your Home:
Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs.?Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more. Integrate directly with your home's circuits for a more seamless backup power experience.
USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
USB-C port (output): 5 - 12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated
USB-C PD port (input / output): 5 - 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
12V car port (output): 12V, up to 13A (160W max), regulated
12V HPP (output): 12V, up to 30A (360W max), regulated (front face/under lid)
120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 16.5A (2000W, 3500W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-50V, up to 10A (150W max) (front face/under lid)
HPP charging port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
Expansion Module port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
Weight: 106 lbs (48.1 kg)
Dimensions: 15.3 x 10.1 x 17 in (38.9 x 25.7 x 43.2 cm)
Operating usage temp. 32-104 F (0-40 C)
Warranty 24 months
Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
Pack capacity: 6071Wh (10.9V, 556Ah)
Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 1668Ah @ 3.6V
Pack Lithium Content: 500g
Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
Management system: MPPT charge controller
In The Box:
Yeti 6000X Portable Power Station
600W Power Supply (AC Wall Charger)
Features for the Yamaha EF7200DE - Generator
- Improved MZ360 Engine: Designed for durability, reliability, and fuel efficiency.
- Cast Iron Cylinder Lining: Provides optimal heat dissipation.
- Automatic Oil Warning System: Engine shuts off automatically when oil level is low to prevent damage.
- Transistor Controlled Ignition: Provides a clean and efficient spark that ensures easy and reliable starting.
- Auto Decompression: Exhaust valve automatically opens to reduce initial back pressure for effortless manual starting.
- Fuel Gauge: Easily check the fuel level with a quick glance.
Jackery was founded in Silicon Valley in 2012. With state-of-the-art R&D and manufacturing expertise, Jackery launched the first Lithium Portable Power Station in 2015. As an industry leader in solar generators, Jackery will strive to continue the vision and commitment to providing green energy solutions and powering outdoor life.
- SOLAR GENERATOR SG1500: Jackery Solar Generator SG1500 (Explorer 1500 + 2 x Solar Panels 100W) is a perfect combination for customers. It brings you clean, quiet, portable green power for daily life, fearless of power outage.
- 1800W CONTINUOUS /3600W PEAK OUTPUT: Solar Generator SG1500 has High Power 3600W peak/1800W continuous output and 1534Wh capacity. Ideal for Home DIY Can supply electricity for high-power devices like Electric Hammer, Air Compressor, Circular Saw, Angle Grinder, Electric Wrench, etc.
- FAST RECHARGING With the DOUBLE AC adapter (total of 500W), the Explorer 1500 can be fast recharged in 3 HOURS. With one AC adapter, the Explorer 1500 can be recharged with in 6 Hours.
- SOLARPEAK TECHNOLOGY: Jackery invented a technology for creating a smarter, more user-friendly, and higher efficient operating system - the Solarpeak Technology (an upgraded MPPT). It builds in the Explorer 1500 and adds 30% more solar recharging efficiency.
- CHARGE: SG1500 can power 7 different devices simultaneously such as TV, Drone, Laptop, iPad, Hairdryer, Camera, etc.
- RECHARGE: 3 ways to recharge: Solar Panel (2 panels need 8 H), AC Outlet(1 adapter needs 6 H, 2 adapters need 3 H), Car Outlet(15.5 H).
- 24-MONTH WARRANTY: Jackery office provides in-time services with 24-month warranty and lifetime technical support. Address: 48531 Warm Springs Blvd, Ste 408 Fremont, CA 94539.
- HOW TO USE: Connect 2 Solar Panels and Explorer 1500 with 1 Solar Charge Adapter(Included in the package). NOTE: For power saving, Explorer 1500 portable power station will be turned off automatically in 12 hours when being drawn under 25W power.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Capacity: 1534Wh; Weight: 35.27lbs; Dimensions: 14* 10.4* 12.7 in; Input: 2* DC, Double to 500W; AC Outputs (* 3): 3* 110V, 1800W Continuous/3600W Peak Output; Car Port Output; USB Outputs (* 3): 1* USB-C With PD, 2* USB-A.
- PACKAGE: 1* Explorer 1500 Portable Power Station; 1* Car Charger Cable; 1* AC&DC Adapter; 1* User Manual; 2* Solar Charge Adapters; 2* Solar Panels 100W.
Features for the DuroMax XP9000iH - Generator
- Power on the Go – With 9,000 peak watts and 7,600 running watts, this generator is perfect for emergency home power, jobsite use, or camping with your RV.
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Why Dual Fuel?
- Inverter Technology – Provides clean, stable power for sensitive electronics including televisions and computers.
- Remote Start – Start the generator conveniently with the remote control.
- Automatic Transfer Switch Ready – Equipped with an ATS outlet making it easy to connect to a compatible Automatic Transfer Switch
- Battery Tender – Keep your generator's battery charged and ready to start at a moment's notice.
- Low Oil Shutoff – Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- Digital Control Center – The Digital Control Center features an LCD display showing hours run, voltage output, and load level.
- Parallel Capability – Connect two XP9000iH inverters together to double your power to 18,000 peak watts and 15,200 running watts. (Parallel kit sold separately.)
- Complies with Emissions Standards – All DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
- CO Alert – Automatically turns off the generator when an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected.
There are no reviews yet.