|Content||The Nature's Generator is comprised of 2-natural ways to generate free electricity. The first is through the included solar panel(s) and the second is through the wind generator port, wind generators can be purchased separately. The system consists of a battery pack that stores electrical energy, state-of-the-art electronics that convert 12-Volt to normal, everyday household electricity. In addition the NATURE'S GENERATOR does not require any gas to run and also does emit any toxic fumes like standard gas generators can, not to mention it does not produce any sound. With the included solar panel(s), the natures generator is a complete solar electric production and storage unit. Generators are self contained power which generate their own electricity by use of a solar panel or wind generator. It generates its own electricity and stores the electricity for use when you need it. The platinum system includes the NATURE'S GENERATOR, natures power pod, three 100-Watt solar panels and cart, universal heavy duty cart, Some assembly required.
- 3 AC outlets deliver up to 1800-Watt of peak pure sine wave AC power
- Built-in 60 AH/720 WH SLA battery
- Polycrystalline solar panel provides up to 100-Watt of recharging power; some assembly required
- Additional 100 Amp /1.2 kWh sealed-lead acid battery
- Central LCD display shows system information
- Universal heavy duty cart included and designed to work with the Nature's Generator, Nature's Generator Power Pod or both. Some assembly required.
- Integrated uninterrupted power supply (UPS) function
- 300-Watt solar charge controller and port
- 300-Watt wind generator charge controller and port
- 90-Watt built-in quick charge battery charger
- 2 USB ports deliver up to 3 Amp or 15-Watt output
- Built-in 600-Volt/175 Amp expansion port for connecting an unlimited amount of Nature's Generator Power Pods
Features for the Goal Zero 1500X
Goodbye Gas Generator. Hello Yeti X:?
With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and home backup.
Versatile Port Options:?
Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
Weight: 45.64 lbs (20.7 kg)
Dimensions: 15.25 x 10.23 x 10.37 in (38.74 x 25.98 x 26.34 cm)
Operating usage temperature: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
Smart Phone (12 Wh): 127
Tablet (30 Wh): 51
Laptop (50 Wh): 31
POV Camera (5 Wh): 303
DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 84
Head Lamp (5 Wh): 303
Hours of Runtime
Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 Wh): 337
Light Bulb (11 Wh): 138
CPAP (65 Wh): 24
TV (42" LED) (100 Wh): 15
Pellet Grill (60 Wh): 26
Microwave (1000 Wh): 2
Portable Fridge (25 Wh): 61
Mini Fridge(35 Wh): 44
Full Size Refrigerator (55 Wh): 28
Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 Wh): 1
USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
USB-C port (output): 5 - 12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated
USB-C PD port (input / output): 5 - 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
12V car port (output): 12V, up to 13A (160W max), regulated
12V High Power Port (output): 12V, up to 30A (360W max), regulated (front face/under lid)
120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 16.5A (2000W, 3500W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-50V, up to 10A (150W max) (front face/under lid)
High Power charging port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
Expansion Module port Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
Features for the Onan 5.5HGJAB-901 Generator
Air-cooled, single cylinder engine for reliable consistent power
Easy maintenance with single-side service.
Self-diagnostic capability to simplify troubleshooting.
Completely enclosed with muffler, quick and easy to install.
Meets National Park Service sound level requirements (60 dB(A) @ 50 ft) for use in national parks.
Engine/Motor Brand: Cummins
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Starting System : Electric
Horsepower: 20.0 HP
Engine/Motor Type: Air-Cooled, OHV, 90-degree V-twin
Displacement: 653 cc
Engine RPM: 2400 RPM
Fuel Induction System: Carburetor
Auto Choke: Yes
Lubrication System: Full Pressure
Auto Fuel Shut-Off Valve: Yes
Voltage : 120
Rated Amps @ Min Volt (Commonly 120v): 45.8
Frequency: 60 Hz
Power Factor: 1.0
Weight (Lbs.): 288
Ship Weight (Lbs.): 338
Operating Weight (Lbs.): 288
Dimension No Wheel Kit: 22.2"W x 33.6"L x 16.7"H
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|The HomePower 1 is an emergency power supply to charge your electronic devices and operate your home appliances in disasters and accidents. It has 1002Wh of power. It comes with 3 AC outlets with the pure-sine wave, supporting 1000-Watt rated power and 2000-Watt surge power at 110-Volt.
Industry-leading safety and reliability designed with electric-vehicle-grade battery cells, every unit undergoes 52 reliability and safety tests
1,002-Watt (278,400 mAh) offers up to 7-days of power supply to your crucial devices and home appliances on a single charge
2 USB-C outputs with PD 18-Watt, 1 USB-A with 5-Volt/2.4 Amp, 1 USB-A with QUALCOMM quick charge 3.0 and 1 car outlet with 12-Volt/10 Amp
Recharge from your car, AC outlet or with the solar power 1 portable solar panel
These products are not manufactured or sold by Generac Power Systems, Inc., and Generac Power Systems is not affiliated in any way with Generark Energy Inc. and does not endorse, authorize, sponsor, or maintain Generark Energy or any of its products.|
Features for the Brave HBHS300GX Power Pack
Mounts securely to your trailer or application.
Spin-on hydraulic return filter with indicator.
System relief valve.
Compatible for use with single or double-acting cylinders.
Large hydraulic oil tank with sight / temperature gauge.
Fork lift accessible.
Engine: Honda GX390
Engine CC: 390cc
Flow: 5 GPM
Pump Displacement: .36 CIR
Pump Ports Inlet: 1-1/16-12 Orb
Outlet: 7/8-14 Orb
Pump Rotation Direction: Clockwise
Hydraulic Tank Volume (Nominal, Actual, Useable): 9.7, 8.5, 5.75
Hydraulic Tank Material: 12 Gauge Steel
Hydraulic Tank Drain Port: 3/4"NPT
Hydraulic Valve PSI: 3,000 PSI
Hydraulic Valve Type: Optional Kits Available
Hydraulic Valve Inlet: 12 ORB Plumbed to Reservoir
Hydraulic Valve Outlet: 8 Male JIC Adapter Installed
Weight (Dry): 240 lbs.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 44" x 24.5" x 26"
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Features for the Generac GP17500E
The Generac GP17500 portable generator is the perfect solution to handle the aftermath of a powerful storm that leaves you without electricity. With 17,500 running watts, it's the most powerful portable generator on the market. It can support many 5-ton air conditioning units and can provide power for up to 16 circuits. The Generac GP17500 is the king of portable back-up power.
Generac GP Series portable generators have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal after review, to reassure consumers of their product-purchasing decisions.
- Generac OHV Engine: A long-life Generac OHV engine with full pressure lubrication lasts 3-4 times longer than competitive generator engines.
- Electric Start: The electric start option gets you up and running, fast.
- Electric Governor: Provides fast response to changing electrical loads.
- 50-amp High Power Outlet: The 50-amp outlet, twist lock plug and GFCI protected duplex outlets give you more usage options.
- Hardened-Steel Tube Cradle: Durable and rugged cradle frame prevent the generator from damage.
- Automatic Idle Control: Automatically adjusts idles speed to give you maximum performance with reduced fuel usage.
- Covered Outlets: Keeps your generator safe in the most extreme operating conditions.
- Low-tone Mufflers: Provides quieter operation to keep nature and your neighbors happy.
- Circuit Breaker Protected Outlets: Protects your generator against a circuit overload.
- Portability: Wheel kit, lifting eye, fixed handles, and 13 inch all-terrain tires make transporting easy in the most rugged conditions.
There are no reviews yet.