Makita is a leader in cordless technology, and the XT614SX1 Combo Kit provides six tools showcasing the unique 18V LXT technology. This 6-Piece Combo Kit is built for the pro-user who requires a wide range of best-in-class cordless solutions for drilling, driving, fastening, cutting, and lighting. Some tools feature Makita’s BL Brushless Motor which delivers longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The XT614SX1 includes a ½” driver-drill with two speed settings, an impact driver with variable speeds that delivers 1, 460 in. lbs. of Max Torque, a 6-1/2” circular saw with a full 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting, a vacuum with strong suction power for faster, efficient cleaning, and a high-luminance L. E. D. flashlight. It’s a one-stop solution for a wide range of applications. The kit includes two 18V LXT 3. 0Ah batteries and the efficient Rapid Optimum Charger. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V LXT Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls . Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- 1/2" Driver-drill with 2-speeds (0-600 & 0-1, 900 RPM) delivers up to 480 in. Lbs. Of max torque
- 1/2" Driver-drill features a compact design at only 7-1/4" Long and weighs only 3. 3 lbs. With battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Variable speed impact driver (0-2, 900 RPM & 0-3, 500 IPM) provides 1, 460 in. Lbs. Of max torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- 6-1/2" Circular saw delivers 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood and weighs only 7. 3 lbs. With battery
- Recipro saw provides 0-3, 000 SPM and features "tool less" Blade change; weighs only 3. 9 lbs. With battery
Dewalt DCD460T2 FlexVolt 60V MAX Lithium-Ion Variable Speed 1/2 in. Cordless Stud and Joist Drill Kit with (2) 6 Ah Batteries
The DEWALT 60V MAX VSR Stud and Joist Drill with E-Clutch System features a 1/2 in. chuck and brushless motor that provides corded power in a cordless solution. It is ideal for plumbers, electricians and HVAC installers who need to drill large diameter holes in wood. This drill provides exceptional power, control, durability, and runtime with its 60V brushless motor, E-Clutch System, mechanical clutch, and 2 variable-speed ranges. Equipped with the innovative bind-up control feature called E-Clutch System, this drill increases user control in bind-up/stall situations by sensing a stall during use and managing torque accordingly.
Complete with two FLEXVOLT batteries, you are equipped with next level power and revolutionary efficiency on the job.
60V Brushless Motor for increased power and runtime
Power of a cord with cordless freedom
Adjustable bail handle and 2-position side handle for leverage and control
2 variable speed ranges (0-300 / 0-1250 RPM) to match appropriate speed to the application
E-Clutch is a Perform and Protect feature that detects reactionary torque caused by a bind-up or stall and reduces speed to a manageable level until control is regained
Metal-gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
60V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion VSR Stud & Joist Drill - DCD460
Chuck Key and Holder
2-Position Side Handle
Adjustable Bail Handle
(2) FLEXVOLT 20V/60V MAX 6.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries - DCB606
- DEWALT anti-rotation E-Clutch System, offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary, in a bind up situation. The red indicator LED illuminates when the E-Clutch System is engaged.
- 7/16 in. Hex Quick-Change chuck for fast and easy bit changes.
- 2-speed settings (0 RPM to 400 RPM/0 RPM to 1320 RPM) to match appropriate speed to the application.
- Quick-shift speed selector allows the user to easily change speeds without having to feather the trigger.
- Magnesium gear case reduces weight while maintaining jobsite durability.
- Power of corded with the freedom of cordless.
- Tool Connect tag ready. Installing a DEWALT tool tag allows for tracking and locating of the drill using the DEWALT Tool Connect app.
- Up to 4-5/8 in. self-feed bits into wood
- Up to 6-1/4 in. hole saws into wood
- (1) DCD471 60V MAX* Brushless Quick-Change Stud and Joist Drill
- (1) Charger
- (1) DCB609 FLEXVOLT® 20V/60V MAX* 3Ah Battery
- (1) Kit Bag
- (1) Side Handle
Pistol grip handles are positioned on the rear end of the tool. It is commonly used for vertical operations.
|Bit Holder Size (mm)
|Bit Holder Size (Inch)
|Number of Batteries Included
|Charger Replacement Number
|Battery Replacement Number
There are no reviews yet.